All proceeds benefit the YMCA Annual Fund.
We believe that lasting and personal change can only come
about when we all work together to invest in our kids,
our health and our neighbors.
That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause.
Bring anything with a battery or plug to help preserve our environment and help your neighbors at the same time free of charge.
*There is a $5 disposal fee per item for all computers and crt tv’s and monitors. All other items are free!
For more information and a list of accepted items visit www.ergrecyclying.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 870-1320 X233.
Electronics that we do accept:
- Desktops / Laptop Computers
- Printers / Copiers / Modems
- Servers / Mainframes
- Wires / Cables / Toner / Ink
- Computer Components / Parts / Peripherals
- Telephone Systems / Video Game Systems
- UPS / Video Equipment
- Stereos / Speakers
- Flat Screen Monitors and TV’s
- *CRT Monitors and Tube TV’s* we must charge a $5 environmental surcharge
- Steel Scrap / Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals
- Household Appliances
Items that we do not accept:
- Alkaline Batteries
- Button Batteries
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Smoke Detectors
- Air Conditioners